FOR TESTING PURPOSES, THIS COURSE IS NOT OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
December 7, 2021
Our SOLAS Safe Pass Training course is designed to raise & maintain a high standard of on-site health & safety awareness and to qualify all workers to gain access to construction sites.
On completion of this course, learners will;
- Have increased safety awareness while at work in the construction sector
- Have attended a formal training course in basic health & safety awareness
- Health & Safety Legislation & Construction Regulations
- Duties of Employers & Employees
- Accident reporting & prevention
- Working at Heights
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safe Use of Hand Held Portable Equipment
- Noise & Vibration
- Manual Handling
- Working near excavations
- Working with electricity, overhead & underground services
- Health & Hygiene
Classroom based power-point presentation with discussions throughout & supplemented by videos.
Who Should Attend?
Those who wish to work in the construction sector or those who need their SOLAS Safe Pass Card refreshed.
- Minimum of 8 learners – Maximum of 20 learners
- 1 day programme from 8am to 5pm
- SOLAS Safe Pass Card will be issued by SOLAS to all learners who successfully complete this 1 day course
- New Safe Pass card will be valid for 4 Years
- On the day learners need to bring one passport photo, PPS number, drivers licence or passport ID
- Starting time & registration is 8.00am sharp