This is a 6-day course which aim to equip learner with the necessary knowledge, skill and competence to work as an effective member of a team.
- Awarding Body QQI -Teamworking 5N1367
- Award Type Minor
- Level 5
- Credit Value 15
- Entry Requirements A formal qualification or relevant life and work experience.
- Transfer Successful completion of this component award enables the learner to transfer to programmes leading to other certificates where this component is a mandatory or an elective requirement.
This course is designed to allow participants to gain an QQI credit in Teamworking at Level 5.
The course is designed for delivery in a teamworking environment and to encourage learners to value their personal experiences and contributions in teamworking.
- Unit 1 Teams
- Unit 2 The Team Member
- Unit 3 Skills for Teamworking
- Unit 4 Leadership Skills in Teamworking
Learners who successfully complete this module will:
- appreciate the role of teamworking within organisations
- understand how teams are best constructed
- develop an awareness of the different roles and personality types
- in teamworking
- work effectively as a team member
- develop a range of skills effective in teamworking
- implement team actions.