Start Your Own Business (B20153) (Level 5)
This is a FETAC accredited course.
Duration: 5 days
Learners who successfully complete this module will:
- develop appropriate knowledge and skills for starting a business
- understand the processes involved in starting, operating and evaluating a business
- appreciate how a range of internal and external factors can influence the development of a business
- appreciate the importance of good planning, organisation,
- implementation and evaluation skills.
The specific learning outcomes are grouped into 5 units.
- Unit 1 The Business Environment
- Unit 2 Planning and Decision Making
- Unit 3 The Business Plan
- Unit 4 Implementation
- Unit 5 Evaluation and Review
It is very important that you have a Business Idea for the course which can be used as a concept and ‘road-
Your Business Online
Starting your business is only the beginning. Developing it is the difference between success and failure.
Using the internet to promote your business is esential. Our two day training course will give you a head start.
Workshop subjects include:
PLAN AND DEVELOP A WEBSITE
What you need to know when developing a website for your business, how to build traffic and keep your website well positioned insearch rankings. How to grow an online business without the need for paid advertising.
BEGINNERS GUIDE TO SOCIAL MEDIA
Explains and introduces you to Facebook, Linked in,Twitter and Blogging, allowing you to decide a “Social Media Strategy” for your business.
FACEBOOK FOR BUSINESS (BEGINNERS)
This workshop will provide you with an understanding of what Facebook is, and the positive impact that using Social MediaMarketing can have on your business. If you have recently set up a Facebook Business Page or want to learn how to, this is the workshop for you.
SETTING UP AN ONLINE SHOP
The workshop will cover aspects of building an e-
PAY PER CLICK –
Setting up Pay Per Click ads on Google or Facebook is pretty straightforward – making your ads work is not so straightforward. This session shows how to create Pay per Click ads that work.