Union Learner Representatives (N32725) (Level 6)
Duration: 5 days
Promoting awareness among colleagues and managers of the importance of upskilling, learning and development,
promoting the value and benefits of learning and addressing concerns among colleagues about concerns they may have around training and learning,
Working jointly with management on identifying and meeting training/learning needs,
Providing information and advice on training/learning opportunities to colleagues,
Analysing training/learning needs of work colleagues and preparing and coordinating colleagues to participate in training and development.
Duration: 1 day
- to understand the function of administration,
- to organise and facilitate content,
- to understand and focus process/group dynamic.
Meetings do not always enjoy a particularly good reputation. In many organisations they are notorious timewasters and are often unproductive. The person leading the meeting can influence that reputation and ensure that meetings are productive and rewarding for the participants.
Duration: 1 Day
This workshop is aimed at people whose job involves leading meetings and provides them with practical advice that they will be able to make use of straight away.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Consider whether a meeting is always the most appropriate means of communication
- Provide focus for their meetings through the use of effective objectives and agendas
- Control their meetings to ensure they are effective
- Ensure that agreed actions are assigned and recorded
- Close their meetings effectively.
- To Meet or Not to Meet? –
Alternatives to meetings
- Meeting Objectives
- Controlling the meeting
- Meeting Personalities
- Agree Actions
- Meeting Notes
- Closing Meetings
- Meeting Obstacles