Customer Service (D20151) (Level 5)
Duration: 4 Days
This course has been developed to enable learners to deliver quality customer service in any industry.
The focus of the course is on the skills and knowledge required to perform effectively as a representative of an organisation.
The course is designed to develop appropriate knowledge and attitudes in order to implement this skill and knowledge.
Learners who successfully complete this module will:
- understand the role of customer service in organisational effectiveness
- understand the role and responsibilities of a representative of an organisation and work effectively as part of a team
- acquire a range of verbal and non-
verbal skills in order to meet customer needs, handle customer complaints and deliver good customer care
- become familiar with consumer protection legislation
- appreciate the rights of all customers regardless of gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or culture.
The material for this course is grouped into 5 units.
- Unit 1 Customer Focus
- Unit 2 Customer Contact Skills
- Unit 3 Quality Service, Policy and Practice
- Unit 4 Dealing with Difference
- Unit 5 Consumer Legislation
Retail Selling (B20037) (Level 5)
Duration: 5 days
Candidates who successfully complete this module will:
- conduct a sale requiring personal selling from opening through to the closing stage,
- demonstrate thorough product knowledge when conducting a sale,
- appreciate the ethics of selling,
- handle payments using a range of methods,
- appreciate the importance of good presentation and interpersonal skills.
The course material is grouped into 3 units.
- Unit 1 Personal Selling Techniques
- Unit 2 Customer Relations
- Unit 3 Handling Payments